1) Our New Opening Hours are as per the recent government guidelines are as below:
Monday to Thursday: 5pm till 10pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 12NOON to 2PM (Lunch) and 5PM to 10PM (Dinner)
2) Only maximum of 6 people are allowed to book per table, if your group is larger than 6 people, we can still take your booking, but you will be sitting on different tables with minimum 1 meter apart
3) We are still doing 20% off for CLICK&COLLECT service. We have setup an online system where in the customers are able to order the online and collect the food with minimal or no contact. We are encouraging the customers by offering extra discounts to order online.
4) We are still doing 15% off for telephone orders
5) We are offering customers to make the card payment with contact less facility
6) Group of upto 30 people are allowed to book the table from maximum of 2 house holds to enjoy as a party. If your group is from more than 2 house-holds, we can still can offer you different tables with atleast 1 meter apart next to you
7) We are advising all the customers to let us know if they have any symptoms of corona virus before they can book their table and also before they attend their booking
8) Our tables are distanced minimum 1 meter apart and mostly more than 1 meter apart.
9) We have one way system in our premises, that is We have two separate doors for the customers, one exclusively for entering into the building and one for exiting. Hence maintaining good social distancing.
10) We have temperature probe installed at the entrance of the restaurant, we have put procedure in place, where its mandatory that the customers must check their temperature and only customers are allowed inside the restaurant whose temperature as per NHS guidelines. This is in the best interest of our customers, staff and everyone’s safety
11) We have put in procedures in place, where the customers must use hand sanitising gel before entering the restaurant
12) One free sanitising bottle is offered to per table, hence encouraging the customers to use the hand sanitising and the customers are allowed to take this bottle with them to use on the way home if they had to travel back using public transport and the customers have sanitising gel along with them
13) Our staff are sanitising the chairs and tables before being offered to the customers
14) We have sign marks placed on the restaurant floor guiding the customers the path way they are suppose to follow to maintain social distancing
15) We are following all the government guidelines to keep our staff and as well as the customers SAFE
16) We are sanitising our premises everyday
17) We are Maintaining records of staff, customers and suppliers to support NHS Track and Trace
18) We have two floors and outside seating area, that means, we are able to accommodate enough people with safe social distancing
19) Our staff are continuously cleaning the contactable surfaces at regular intervals more often
20) All our staff are wearing masks and gloves while serving the esteemed customers
21) Fancy a delivery, we are on Deliveroo and JustEat, place an order on these platforms, and get your favourite curry delivered at the comfort of your home door with Contact-Free delivery
22) Takeaway and online collection customers are requested to wait outside and call the number 02380 710 888 and quote the order number & name, so that the member of staff will bring the food outside,thus minimising the physical interaction.
why wait, please book your table today and make your evening a memorable one.
We are open from 5pm till 10pm Monday to Thursday and Fri, Sat & Sun: 12Noon to 2PM & 5PM to 10PM.
WE HAVE SPACE TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Coriander Lounge is a popular restaurant and our restaurant is high demand. We are taking every measure to make sure that our customers and the staff are protected while serving the great quality food and providing excellent quality service in this pandemic. We need your support and co-operation.
Coriander Lounge - Management
130 - 131 High St
T: +44 2380 710 888
Whatsapp Booking: +44 2380 710 888